1) All work must be original and by the exhibitor. You can exhibit digital prints.
2) Exhibitors cannot sublet their space or any part of it to another party without prior
3) We require a 50% deposit to hold your space. The remaining 50% is to be paid within 7-10 days. Occasionally, the second 50% can be spread over a longer period depending on the date of the fair. We do not make refunds as the rental is for a specific date.
4) If the event is cancelled we will return your payment in full but cannot be held liable for any additional expenses incurred.
5) You are responsible for your own insurance (damage, theft) of your work and public
liability (third party). Your insurance must include “Barlow Fine Art Ltd. (employees, staff, officers, directors and contractors)”. AN magazine provides good insurance for exhibitors at reasonable cost through their AIR scheme for UK resident exhibitors. Hiscox underwriters may produce insurance for international exhibitors. The majority of exhibitors do not have insurance due to cost, especially if they are bringing and hanging their own work, so you can send a waiver letter instead.
6) Work does not need to be for sale.
7) People under 16 years of age are not allowed in the exhibition space during the hanging day. Those between 16-18 years old must be accompanied by an adult always.